Every start has an end, whether we like it or not. But, the process you go through during those times, makes you a better version of yourself.
Let me write down where I want to be, with regards to my competitive programming skills. I will divide it into two parts:
Maths: End goals. Quantitative. Win/Loss.
2021: Base building.
- Learning the basics algorithms and data structures.
- Codeforces: Specialist by the end of year.
2022: Introducing yourself.
- Master on codeforces.
- Google CodeJam Top 2000.
- Legendary GrandMaster
- 1st on the world ranking Codeforces, Atcoder.
- Google CodeJam Winner.
- Facebook HackerCup Winner.
Art: The journey. Road less taken.
- Document the journey of learning and being the best in the world.
- Consistently practicing and enjoying new algorithms.
- Writing some real life code example.
- Learning Parallel algorithms.
- Inspire atleast one person to take up competitive programming.
The goals are looking far bigger right now, as it should. Further we practice, better will be the chances of achieving them. We will always keep adding or subtracting to this goal list. And at last, if we don’t achieve the goal we will label it as an experiment :-) But let us not think ahead now. Keeping my head down and starting practicing.
P.S: The end goal is to beat